Dear Members , Patron, Gun Enthusiasts and Sportspersons,
Apology for the Long Silence. The NAGRI core team met up and some issues of utmost importance were highlighted, minutes of the meeting are highlighted below. I would also like to personally thank and commend our Esteemed Patrons & President & would request our members to recognize and applaud their silent, self less continuous work towards the benefit of all Gun owners. It is their efforts which have stalled the proposed restrictive and discriminative amendments to the Arms Act proposed by the MHA. We are very hopeful that the restrictive precondition to prove an existing threat to life before the grant of an Arms License as well as Area of Jurisdiction/Validity Limitation will soon be reversed especially after it has been condemned by the Standing Parliamentary Committee on Home Affairs and ruled against by the Honorable High Court of Delhi.
1. NAGRI registration hurdles are almost over with , pending however in the final stages.
2. Memberships card vendors and design are being worked upon and finalized.( Inputs are welcome)
3. All membership application receipts are being acknowledged through text messages.
4. Sensitization of Print as well as Television Media on the benefits and pro's of legal gun ownership is underway.
5. Regional Membership Facilitators for Pan India Regional chapter are being Identified and the Assigned will be listed. ( Dr. Prashant Singh for Uttrakhand & Mr. Ravi Shetty for Maharashtra have been assigned so far.)
PFA the following links
Standing Committee on Parliamentary Affairs for Home Ministry's Report
Judgment of Honorable High Court of Delhi against Restriction of Need to Prove threat to life.
I will also personally makes sure the website is updated and relevant information will be posted and updated regularly. I thank all of you for your relentless and continuous support , also request you to encourage memberships on your own accord. A huge membership base will be the biggest deciding factor in our favor and for pro gun laws, this unfortunately is the working of a democracy. Thanks again and we pray for Life ,Liberty & Freedom to always be protected.
Capt. Rakshit Sharma